Wow! Human body as a machine
- Small micro-organisms live in our eye lashes.
- Masseter (chin muscle) is a powerful muscle in the human body.
- Our ears and nose never stop growing.
- Just like our fingerprints, our tongue imprints are also unique.
- The human eye can differentiate approximately one lakh different colors.
- We keep our eyes closed and blinking, for approximately 10% of our waking hours.
- The bacteria count in your mouth is more than the number of people on this Earth.
- Our brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in our body.
- Human bones are made up of 31% water.
- The rhythm of your heartbeat changes according to the music you are listening to.
- Everyday your heart generates power equivalent to that needed to operate a truck for a distance of 32 km.
- If we are able to unwrap the DNA coils inside our body cells, their length would be equivalent to the distance we need to reach the planet Pluto and back – that is, 10 billion miles.
- Most of the dust we find under our bed is actually the dead skin shed by our body.
- Within three days of a man’s death, the enzymes that helped digest his last meal will start eating up his body.
Also Read: 5 Secrets Your Tongue Reveals About Your Health
Top signs of Vitamin Deficiency
Kauvery Hospital is globally known for its multidisciplinary services at all its Centers of Excellence, and for its comprehensive, Avant-Grade technology, especially in diagnostics and remedial care in heart diseases, transplantation, vascular and neurosciences medicine. Located in the heart of Trichy (Tennur, Royal Road and Alexandria Road (Cantonment), Chennai, Hosur, Salem and Bengaluru, the hospital also renders adult and pediatric trauma care.
Chennai – 044 4000 6000 • Trichy – Cantonment – 0431 4077777 • Trichy – Heartcity – 0431 4003500 • Trichy – Tennur – 0431 4022555 • Hosur – 04344 272727 • Salem – 0427 2677777 • Tirunelveli – 0462 4006000 • Bengaluru – 080 6801 6801
- Feb 16, 2023