10 SEO Auditing tools you should use in 2021
As discussed above, there is very heavy and healthy competition present in the SEO market so to fight this you may need to compare your website with the ones in demand and make suitable changes in your website. however, doing this can be a very tedious task but now in 2021 technology has made it very easy for us.
There are several online Auditing tools present in the market free of cost that helps us in comparing our website with other websites. Their main function is to tell us about our errors and things that need to fixed to grab more traffic.
We are the Best Digital Marketing Courses in Pune are here to make your searching work a little easier and list the top 10 Auditing tools that are in demand in 2021.
1.Semrush- when we talk about the Auditing tool and comparison in the market Semrush is the most appropriate tool you have picked. It smartly tracks the competitor’s data and then help us with what we can do to make our SEO better.
2.Raventools- this Auditing tool supports online marketing websites. It tells us about the online views of our website and site page speed. It also tells us about the backlink network.
3. Woorank- it is one of the most useful tools available in market. This tool detects for any broken links, backlink error. You can take paid tools of this app if you find that the free of cost tools are not enough for your task.
4. Ahrefs- this SEO Audit is very used very broadly and has proved to be very useful. This tool helps you to compare you keywords with your competitors, those who getting better ranking.
5.Screaming Frog- this tool is more like a crawling tool which crawls your website at once and detect all the possible errors it might have. It has a vast range of error detection.
6. SE Ranking Website Audit- this tool has this amazing option of saving all the progress done in pdf form for future references. It crawls your site completely and not only detects the error but also supply you some better SEO Techniques.
7. GrowthBar- It is used in SEO analysis for keywords. As this provides you a separate option of comparing your keywords with your competitors and also some better tactics for keywords optimization.
8. Google Search Console- it is more of a Rank checker tool which compares your site according to the factors of Google and then ranks your website. this ranking further tells you what is wrong with your website and what else can be improved.
9. Moz Crawl Test- this tool helps you to detect error with the content and title that is the factor which affect your indexing.
10. Deep Crawl- if you are currently running any large marketing projects this tool can prove to be of great help.it helps us in comparing our site structure, content and social media marketing strategy.
I hope you found the article useful. For more information on related topics of SEO visit our site.
Become a Member to post Articles
Back to Profile