5 Lock down Tips – How to Find the Right Shoes for Your Growing Child Online
Growing up in a New Reality: In a world where life has changed and everything seems Topsy-turvy, there is one thing that hasn’t change. Children keep growing. Even a lock down can’t stop that and sooner or later, you will need to find some new shoes to fit those growing feet. With shoe shops closed and also to prevent unnecessary outdoor activity, it may be a better idea to get your child’s new shoes online. It is important to choose the best shoes for your children as some shoes can cause skin infections or foot odor due to low quality.
- The big toe starts to stick out in front
- Heels stick out at the back
- Covered shoes may get a slight bulge
- Redness when shoes are taken off
- Limping or pain maybe experienced while walking
- Take a piece of paper and make the child stand on it.
- Trace the child’s foot on the paper. The feet should be pressed down firmly upon the paper.
- Use a marker to draw a straight line touching each side of the outline and measure the length from top to bottom and the width from left to right.
- Use the length and width measurements to find your child’s shoe size on an online store’s sizing chart.
Also Read: Children’s Feet Need Special Care Too
Measuring Children for Shoes
- Make sure your child’s heels and toes are comfortably ensconced.
- Shoes should have a gap at the top when pressed.
- When fastened, shoes should not be too loose.
- Check for support and stability by balancing on one foot at a time.
- May 29, 2020