Boost Your Sales and Marketing Activities with Salesforce SMS App
In today’s digital era, the need to build a proper relationship with customers by ensuring proper communication can no longer be ignored. Customers today are more evolved and informed, which is why they need to be catered to in a different way. A robust CRM with SMS integration is required to build such kind of relationship.
Today, a majority of customers expect businesses to communicate with them regularly via SMS, which is a faster and more reliable channel of communication. Since SMS serves as a perfect tool for the sending of secure and timely information to the target customers, it has become a preferred communication tool for businesses.
Multiple Ways of Leveraging a Salesforce SMS App
- With SMS reminders the did not attend rates are likely to be lowered. By leveraging a robust Salesforce SMS app, you can easily send meeting, appointment, and deadline reminders to customers, as well as staff members. This will not just save precious time and money but will also improve the overall efficiency of your organization.
- SMS can also be used to follow up on missed calls. On the other hand, customers should be able to request a call back that too at a time convenient to them. Additionally, you should be able to discuss business with your prospects if they aren’t able to pick up calls instantly.
- SMS marketing is one of the most reliable, quickest, and cost-effective ways of getting sales, and other marketing materials to your prospects. Consequently, several entrepreneurs and marketers prefer SMS campaigns over other marketing strategies such as email campaigns as SMS campaigns are reported to be more successful.
- Businesses that send personalized communications to their customers are known to build lasting relationships. When sending an SMS, it’s important to include the names or any custom data available to ensure that the customer feels that the message was sent to him personally.
- You would like to hear back from your customers, once you send personalized SMS to them. To make sure this happens, offering quick responses to customer queries is necessary thus increasing their satisfaction.
Benefits of Using a Salesforce SMS App
Manage Multiple Leads at Once: It’s easy to invite and manage conversations (via live reps or automated responses) from your audience within your CRM from a single inbox and across various channels. This ensures that every conversation happens from a single place thereby empowering sales reps to ensure quicker and hassle-free communication with leads and prospects.
Automate Tedious Tasks: With a CRM-integrated SMS App in place, it’s easy to automate tedious tasks such as sending reminders for automation prior to calls or sending surveys or follow-up materials. This will enable your sales reps to focus on creating personalized and memorable communication with your customers and prospects.
Improved Response Rate: A CRM-integrated SMS App provided a response rate of around 40% compared to email which has a response rate of around 10% on average.
Track Conversational History: All past conversations irrespective of where they happened are stored in a single location. This saves your sales reps from a lot of headaches as they don’t have to waste their precious time looking for these conversations here and there. Additionally, your audience will be happy and satisfied when they get quick responses without them requiring to repeat themselves several times.
Share Insights with Reps: It is crucial to maintain a human touch among all digital interactions. Organizations should be mindful of the kind of messages they send, and at what frequency they are being sent. It’s important to ensure that these conversations do not sound generic by storing information about conversations and sharing the same with reps across your organization. By adding a personal touch to every conversation, customer satisfaction can be achieved.
Integrating text messaging with your CRM will keep your sales reps better engaged you’re your prospects. This will help you not just save time but increase the rate of response, share insights, and manage numerous leads. Eventually, your sales team would be able to close deals faster and create a brand reputation through thoughtful communications. So, if you are looking to send SMS from Salesforce then Smart SMS App can be a good option for all your business communication needs.
- Mar 09, 2023