Tips & Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Adwords Campaign
Are you running an AdWords campaigns, or planning to start one? If yes, then please go ahead and hire an SEO services provider offering PPC Management Services as they have several tips and tricks up their sleeve that will certainly maximize your ROI:
Find the most relevant keyword
Use Google’s Keyword Planner, a free tool provided by Google to find the most relevant keyword that directly relates to the web pages that you are promoting. This tool reveals the average monthly searches for relevant keywords and the typical costs associated with bidding for those keywords.
This methodology will enable you understand:
- Most commonly used keywords
- How popular a keyword is
- How competitive a keyword is
Pick out keywords that are relevant, most searched and not expensive. Keep checking regularly how well these keywords are doing.
Use keyword research tools
A professional PPC Management Services providers uses popular tools as follows:
- Soovle: Offers suggested keywords from Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon and more.
- Jaaxy: Offers lots of keywords ideas alongwithcompetition, search volume and potential traffic.
- Google Search Console: Offers “Opportunity keywords” through its “Performance Report”
- Ahrefs keywords explorer: Gives in-depth information including details of first page competition.
- SECockpit: Used by SEO pros, it is a Swiss Army Knife of keyword research tools.
- KeywordTool.io: Offers lots of keywords ideas and easy filter, drill-down feature of results.
- Moz keywords explorer: Offers “lateral” keywords that generate most traffic.
Define your target audience
Build a buyer persona to understand the profile and mindset of your website visitors. Choose an appropriate language and content that appeal to them, so that they respond to your ads. This means building your campaign with relevant keywords, selecting the best visual design and creating an appealing CTA that appeals to your audience.
Target small and focused Ad groups
Build an Adwords campaign that is divided into groups and in each group include related keywords, ad text, and landing pages. This will ensure that all relevant components in an ad group are packed together and relate to the ads and the landing pages that they pertain to.
It is a best practice to keep ad groups small and focused. Over a period of time this strategy leads to improved quality scores, which reduce spending.
Dealing with negative keywords
Build a list of negative keywords and exclude them from your campaign, so that they don't show up in search results.
Use powerful CTAs
Build powerful CTAs that motivate your website visitors to click on them. Examples include:
- Click here
- Learn more
- Buy now
- Sign up today
- Get started
Those are just a few examples, but there can be more.
Create UX optimized landing pages
Research your topic well and build landing pages that are optimized with relevant content, appealing design and a specific goal. Each page should pop out and motivate your website visitor to click on a CTA. Your AdWords campaign will be successful only when your goal is achieved.
Exercise targeting options to reach the right folks
Use Google Ads to exercise your targeting options in terms of limiting those who see you ads and enables you achieve your marketing goals in reaching to the right person at the right time with your ad.
- Geographic targeting: You can limit the geographic area where the ads appear.
- Interest targeting: Based on browsing habits and interest areas of users.
- Device targeting: Creating different ads for web and mobile devices.
- Demographic targeting: Based on gender and age range.
- Behavior targeting: Whether users are your customers or just prospects and based on their motives.
Be strategic with ad extensions
Ad extensions enable you provide additional information on your ad so that it stands out. Below are some options to include in your ad. :
- Sitelink extensions: Including additional links.
- Location extensions: Adding an address.
- Call extensions: Adding a phone number to your ad.
- App extensions: Adding a download button for your App.
- Callout extensions: Adding details such as “Free Shipping” or “Family Owned”
- Price extensions: Include a product price.
- Promotion extensions: Include details of a deal or an offer.
Do A/ B Testing
Conduct mini tests of your AdWords campaign by doing A/B testing. Check performance of ads for the same link, but with different wordings, CTA, or an extension.
Monitor your AdWords campaign
Use PPC metrics to understand which strategies are working and which are not. Review the data at a granular level and learn from it optimize your campaigns as you go further.
These tips and tricks are best practices that are followed by professional PPC Management Services providers and it is recommended that you hire one of them to enable you run successful AdWords campaigns and improve your ROI.
Become a Member to post Articles
Back to Profile