Say Goodbye to Chronic Digestive Problems!
Digestive Problems: How Can Homeopathy Help?
What Does the Digestive System Do?
The digestive system consists of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract), the liver, the pancreas, and the gallbladder. The GI tract includes the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and anus. It performs a very important function in our body by helping in the absorption of nutrients and expulsion of waste products. A problem in any part of the system can wreak havoc in everyday life and can give rise to chronic or serious medical conditions.
What Causes Digestive Problems?
There are various reasons why a person may have digestive problems. Digestive problems can be caused by:-
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) – This causes acidity and acid reflux which causes a burning pain in the chest.
- Gallstones – They block the ducts that connect the gallbladder to the intestines and cause sharp pain in the upper abdomen.
- Celiac Disease – This is due to the sensitivity to gluten and can cause pain, vomiting, constipation, etc.
- Crohn’s Disease – This is an inflammatory bowel disease that causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, etc.
- Ulcers – These can occur anywhere along the GI tract and can be caused by stress and unhealthy food habits.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – This sensitive condition can cause constant discomfort, pain, diarrhea and bloating.
- Hemorrhoids – These are caused by inflamed blood vessels at the end of the digestive tract.
How Homeopathy Can Help
Most digestive problems
are chronic. There could be a myriad of underlying reasons that trigger these digestive problems. They can include:
- Bad eating habits
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Other medical conditions
Since chronic digestive problems need a long term treatment plan, homeopathy is the ideal solution as it addresses all the underlying issues and is designed to treat the whole person. The other benefit is that homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects as they use a very small and diluted amount of the active ingredient that treats the illness.
Become a Member to post Articles
Back to Profile