NEET 2020 Exam Details
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2020 exam will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) on May 3 2020. Students need to secure minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2020 to be eligible for admission to the undergraduate degree courses (MBBS/BDS) in Medical colleges including AIIMS and JIPMER and for all other undergraduate medical courses in other Institutions in India.
Here are the important NEET 2020 Exam Details:
To Be Conducted On: May 3 2020 (Sunday)
Timings and Duration: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (3 hours)
Examination Mode: Pen and Paper
Type of Test: Objective
Date to Download Admit Card: March 27 2020
Website to download Admit Card: www.ntaneet.nic.in
Exam Centre for NEET 2020: As indicated on Admit Card (Cannot be changed)
Results to be declared on: June 4 2020
Display of Recorded Response and Answer Keys: To be announced
Exam conducted in Number of Cities: 147
NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted in 11 Indian Languages. They are – Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
Candidates must keep the following documents with them for reference:
- Printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (Bank transaction details as given in the confirmation page).
- Photographs - At least 4-6 copies of passport size and 4-6 post card size Photographs (same as the photo that was scanned and uploaded for Online Application)
- System generated Self Declaration copy for candidates from Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
It is important to remember that candidates need to keep the NEET 2020 Exam Admit Cards till their admission in Undergraduate Medical Courses.
When appearing for the NEET 2020 Exam candidates must make sure they do not carry any items that have been debarred in the examination hall.
- Any Metallic Item
- Electronic gadgets
- Tape Recorder
- Geometry box
- Pencil box
- Mobile Phone or Ear Phone
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Paper in any form (Stationary, Printed or written material)
- Food items (loose or packed) with exception for diabetics - fruits
- Water (bottled or in any container) with exception for diabetics - water in transparent bottle.
While the above NEET 2020 exam details cover all important and relevant points, candidates should also keep checking the official site www.ntaneet.nic.in for any updates or notifications on NEET 2020 Exam.
Hope you found the blog useful. Wishing you all the best for NEET 2020!
Become a Member to post Articles
Back to Profile