Various Types of Commercial Advertising Signs
Advertising signs help in directing attention towards your brand or business by highlighting the business message. They are a less expensive way to get your business out in the open and help it gain clients.
Now with a range of advertising signs utilized by owners of various businesses, they can be characterized based on numerous aspects. Here are a few different kinds.
Light Outdoor Signs
These are neon signs or ones with scrolling messages. They are extremely popular with businesses such as restaurants and banks where there is a need to display messages.
Such signs are a little expensive compared to others. Billboards are put up in locations with maximum foot fall to attract potential customers and popularize the business across numerous potential customers at a relatively lower price.
For conveying a brief message pertaining either to the work place location or the purpose of the business, building signs are the most effective. They can be made in various styles and are normally lit up for attracting attention.
Such signs are normally noticed at the sides of bus benches, covered shelters and are also placed on top of cabs and taxis.
Advertising Signs That Are Based on Location
- Window Signs: This is one of the most common locations where signs are placed, on the windows or adjacent to the window of the store.
- Canopy Signs: Canopy signs are located in a covered or protected place, over the exit or entrance to a business location.
- Roof Signs: These are placed on the roof of a commercial or service building.
- Wall Signs: Wall signs are printed or painted and generally have trademarks, logo, contact details and location.
- Projecting Signs: Such signs are directed at pedestrians and normally project out from a building.
- Commercial flags, banners and emblems are normally made of plastic, fabric or paper, are attached to poles, buildings or vehicles using nails, adhesives or rope. However, they are not long-lasting.
- Bulletin Board: Significant information is exhibited on bulletin boards about announcements, news or menu items.
- Freestanding Signs: Such signs are not attached to any construction and are erected with the support of a metal or wooden frame.
- Portable Signs: Such signs can be transported to numerous locations; some common examples are signs for an open house, sale, etc.
- Pole Signs: Such advertising signs are supported by poles.
Various Forms of Signs for Advertising
- Neon Signs: It is a gas-filled, dazzling, tubular sign that is extremely effective in getting attention.
- Animated Signs: They can be LED, neon or LCD signs with some special effects similar to motion pictures or videos.
Why Do We Use Advertising Signs?
They are low cost - advertising signs are known to be extremely cost effective in comparison to other kinds of advertisements such as television, newspaper and radio.
These signs point out your location to customers.
The signs when displayed on company buildings tend to reach out to numerous customers, informing them about the benefits of the services and products on offer.
Signs play a very important role in the success of a business and every business owner must choose a sign that will best suit their business.
- Apr 23, 2020