Cope with Menopause the Homeopathic Way
Menopause is a natural change that women undergo at around fifty years of age. For some, it may occur earlier and for others it may occur later, but each menopausal experience is different. Menopause usually does not happen abruptly. There is a period leading up to the cessation of menstrual cycle and this period is called perimenopause.
Symptoms of Menopause
- Hot flushes
- Tenderness in breast
- Decrease in sexual drive
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary urgency
- Mood swings
- Urinary incontinence
Why Is Homeopathy a Popular Way to Cope with Menopause?
At the onset of perimenopause, there is a deficiency of estrogen which causes physiological changes that may need to be treated. Hormone replacement is the usual treatment of choice. Many women do not find relief with this therapy or may manifest severe side effects. Some women with a family history of certain diseases/conditions are advised against hormone therapy. This is one of the many reasons why women choose homeopathy to deal with their menopausal symptoms.
Also Read: Homeopathy Works Quickly
Other reasons why homeopathy is a better choice for menopausal problems include:
- Homeopathic medicines for menopause are made from natural sources like plants and minerals.
- They are in a dilute form and hence do not cause any major side effects.
- They can be taken for a long time without adverse effects. Perimenopause can extend from anywhere between a few months to more than ten years and you may need to take medication for the entire time.
- Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment which treats the person as a whole as well as their symptoms.
- Homeopathic medication is given in different combinations to help control menopausal flashes, reduce irregular periods, help with mood swings and irritability, relieve tenderness in breast, prevent incontinence and help with vaginal dryness.
You can find a good homeopathic doctor in San Jose to make your transition to menopause easier and safer.
- Sep 22, 2021