Dooling Landscape Service has been proudly serving homes and businesses in Santa Clara County since 1984. We install new landscapes. This includes the installation of sod, plants, irrigation, pavers, concrete, fences, decks, waterfalls and ponds. We also renovate existing landscapes. This includes pruning, yard cleanups, demolition of old concrete and then sprucing things up with new plants and flowers. We also do landscape maintenance on commercial properties.
Why is landscaping important?
Landscaping adds to the beauty of the exterior of a house. This is important because:
- It gives visitors a positive first impression
- The appeal of the exterior also affects the comfort and appearance of the interior atmosphere and so impacts the happiness of those residing in the home
- A landscaped yard is a place to be out in the open and unwind
- A beautiful landscape will increase the curb appeal of a house and by doing so, add to its selling price when the time comes to sell it.
A professional landscape designer will be able to give you more information on this and create the kind of landscape you want.
What is the most important thing in landscaping?
The most important aspect of landscaping is balance. That means that all the elements that go into creating a landscape, such as the grass, shrubs, trees, flowers, walkways, lighting, etc. should perfectly blend into each other to create a symmetrical whole. This requires both artistic sensibilities and an understanding of horticulture, coupled with landscaping experience. That is why the creation of a great landscape is best left to a professional landscape designer.
What is the best time of year to install sod?
Sod may be installed at most times of the year in a place like California. That being said, there are always going to be climatic conditions that could affect not just the installation but also the appearance and durability of the sod. The right way to be sure that sod is installed so that it looks its best and lasts for a long time is to contact a professional landscaping company that will give you the information you need and once you make your decision, give you the perfect lawn.
What are the advantages of brick pavers?
Pavers can give homes a feeling of opulence. They offer a very traditional and unique look that goes well with modern architecture.
Here are a few advantages of brick pavers:
- They are readily available in stores.
- They fit well with the soil.
- They are slip-resistant thanks to their texture and surface.
- Brick pavers are environment-friendly as they are made of clay.
- It is easy to maintain brick pavers.
Reviews - 2
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Thanks to Dooling Landscape, we now enjoy a beautiful garden with flattering lighting that enhances the whole effect.13 April 2021
After two years of thinking about and researching a landscape project we chose Tim Dooling to do the job. Tim is so easy to work with and his crew is talented and clean. We are completely satisfied with the work he did in every aspect. Plus, he had good ideas and never got annoyed when we added or changed something along the way. We recommend Tim, without reservation, for any landscape project.04 June 2020
Add a Review
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed